Using Header Form Support Brackets
Header form support brackets are used to support headers on posts and stakes. Headers can be 2"x4" lumber or any other board that can be nailed to the plate on the bracket.
Follow these steps:
1. Position the posts or stakes in the right places for the screed form you are building.
2. Slip the bracket tube over the post or stake.
3. Move the bracket to the right position.
4. Tighten the screw so it clamps firmly onto the post or stake.
5. Nail the header to the support using the six holes in the bracket plate.