Using nail point screed posts
Nail point screed posts are used to secure wood and metal forms to the ground when working with flatwork applications.
These posts are specially designed with a sharp point to pierce wood flooring as well as clay, rock, and compact soil, however, they can be used for most post requirements.
These posts are commonly used to:
- Attach screed bar holder clamps in flatwork
- Secure metal forms with pockets
- Secure wood forms for flatwork
These stakes can also be used as general purpose stakes, such as string line guides and to secure landscape timbers and surveying stakes.
- Cold rolled steel for heavy duty strength
- 3/4" post diameter
- 3/16” nail holes every 1” along the length of the post
These posts can be used in combination with our: