Using screed pad posts
Screed pad posts are used to secure wood and metal forms to the ground when working with flatwork applications.
These posts are commonly used to:
- Attach screed bar holder clamps in flatwork
- Secure metal forms with pockets
- Secure wood forms for flatwork
These stakes can also be used as general purpose stakes, such as string line guides and to secure landscape timbers and surveying stakes.
- Cold rolled steel for heavy duty strength
- 3/4" post diameter
- 3/16” nail holes every 1” along the length of the post
- 1/2" diameter female threaded hole fits the threaded sections of our screed pads
We provide these posts in various lengths, from 12" to 48" long.
These stakes can be used in combination with our: