Nail point screed posts are used to secure wood and metal forms to the ground when working with flatwork applications. These posts are commonly used to:
- Attach screed bar holder clamps in flatwork
- Secure landscape timbers and surveying stakes
- Support string line guides
- Secure metal forms with pockets
- Secure wood forms for flatwork
The machined point end lets you drive the stake into clay, rock and compacted soils. These stakes can also be used as general purpose stakes.
- Cold rolled steel for heavy duty strength
- 3/4" post diameter
- 3/16” nail holes every 1” along the length of the post
These posts measure 30" long, and can be used in combination with our:
- Header form support brackets to support boards nailed to the brackets
- Single screed hooks to support single 2"x4" boards at a specific height
- Double screed hooks to support two 2"x4" boards at a specific height on either side of the post or stake
- Wire screed hooks to support 2"x4" boards
Pick your package size above: 10/pack, 50/pack, or 100/pack.
For more information
Need a large order?
Please reach out to us by phone or email for volume discounts and shipping.