Nail point screed posts are used to secure wood and metal forms to the ground or wood deck when working with flatwork applications.
The machined point end lets you drive the stake into clay, rock and compacted soils. These stakes can also be used as general purpose stakes.
- Cold rolled steel for heavy duty strength
- 3/4" post diameter
- 3/16” nail holes every 1” along the length of the post
These posts measure 12" long, and can be used in combination with our:
- Header form support brackets to support boards nailed to the brackets
- Single screed hooks to support single 2"x4" boards at a specific height
- Double screed hooks to support two 2"x4" boards at a specific height on either side of the post or stake
- Wire screed hooks to support 2"x4" boards
Pick your package size above: 10/pack, 50/pack, or 100/pack.
For more information
Need a large order?
Please reach out to us by phone or email for volume discounts and shipping.