Nail point screed posts are used to secure wood and metal forms to the ground in all flatwork applications. They are commonly used to:
- Attach screed bar holder clamps in flatwork finishing
- Securing metal forms with pockets
- Securing wood forming for flatwork.
These posts can also be used to secure landscape timbers and surveying stakes, string line guides, and as general purpose stakes.
- Cold rolled steel for heavy duty strength
- 3/4" post diameter
- 3/16” nail holes every 1” along the length of the post
- With threaded hole at the bottom that fits our screed pad
These posts measure 24" long, and can be used in combination with our:
Pick your package size above: 10/pack, 50/pack or 100/pack.
For more information
Need a large order?
Please reach out to us by phone or email for volume discounts and shipping.